LIVE undertakes to make its websites accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, LIVE implements the following strategy and actions:
- · Multiyear accessibility plan : 2023 – 2026
- · Actions taken 2022 – 2023
In preparation, to be published shortly.
This accessibility statement applies to the www.live-institut.com website and aims to present the website's accessibility policy.
LIVE is in partial compliance with the French General Accessibility Improvement Guidelines (RGAA) version 4.1.2, due to the non-compliance and derogations stated below.
The compliance audit carried out by LVMH Accessibility Center reveals that:
- · 64,44% of the RGAA 4.1.2 criteria are respected.
This percentage corresponds to:
- · 29 compliant criteria
- · 16 non-compliant criteria
- · 61 criteria not applicable
Content not accessible
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons:
1. Non conformity
List of non-compliant criteria:
- · 1.3 - For each image conveying information with a text alternative, is this alternative relevant?
- · 4.13 - Is each time-based and non-time-based media compatible with assistive technologies (except for particular cases)?
- · 6.1 - Each link is explicit (except for particular cases)?
- · 8.2 - For each web page, is the generated source code valid depending on the specified document type (except for particular cases)?
- · 8.5 - Does each web page have a page title?
- · 8.9 - On each web page, tags should not be used for presentation purposes. Is this rule followed?
- · 9.1 - On each web page, is information structured by the appropriate use of headings?
- · 9.3 - On each web page, is each list structured appropriately?
- · 10.1 - On each web page, are style sheets used to control information presentation?
- · 10.2 - On each web page, does visible contents remain present when style sheets are disabled?
- · 10.4 - On each web page, is text still readable when character size is increased until at least 200% (except for particular cases)?
- · 10.8 - For each web page, are hidden contents destined to be ignored by assistive technologies?
- · 10.9 - On each web page, information must not be conveyed through shape, size or position alone. Is this rule followed?
- · 10.11 - For each web page, can contents be presented without loss of information or functionality and without using either vertical scrolling for a window with a height of 256px or horizontal with a width of 320px (except for special cases)?
- · 12.1 - Does each set of pages have at least two different navigation systems (except for particular cases)?
- · 12.8 - On each web page, is tabbing order consistent?
2. Content not subject to the accessibility requirement
- · Files available in desktop formats published before September 23, 2018;
- · Third-party content that is not funded or developed by, and is not under the control of, the applicable agency
Establishment of this accessibility requirement
This statement was established on 05/12/23.
1. Technologies used for the realization of the website:
- · HTML 5
- · CSS 3
2. Evaluation environment
Verification of content rendering was performed on the basis of the following combinations of browsers and screen readers:
- · NVDA, Firefox
- · Jaws , Firefox
- · Voiceover, Safari
3. Tools used in the accessibility evaluation:
- · WCAG contrast checker
- · HeadingsMap
- · Web developer
- · ARC Toolkit
- · PAC (PDF Accessibility Checker)
4. Pages of the website which have been the subject of conformity verification
1. Homepage - https://live-institut.fr/en-US
2. The Institute - https://live-institut.fr/en-US/the-institute
3. Support - https://live-institut.fr/en-US/support
4. Join us - https://live-institut.fr/en-US/join-us
5. Legal notice - https://live-institut.fr/en-US/legal-notice
6. Accessibility - https://live-institut.fr/en-US/accessibility
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access content or a service, you may contact the website manager of https://www.live.fr to be directed to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another form.
- · Sent a message to email@example.com
- · Contact us at +33 1 40 40 50 70
This procedure is to be applied in the following case.
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- · Write a message to the Défenseur des droits (https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/)
- · Contact the Défenseurs des Droits delegate in your region (https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues)
- · Send mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07